- Do we really need to wear masks?
- Has it been proven scientifically that wearing masks prevents the spread of COVID-19?
- Have mask mandates been effective? What does the data show worldwide?
- Are there detreminatal mental, social, and psychological effects of wearing masks, especially in children? If so, what are they?
- What are the effect of masks on oxygen and carbon dioxide levels?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- What is the effectiveness of various types of masks?
- Mattias Desmet on Our Grave Situation (Dec 2, 2021; 1:09:47) about Mass Formation Psychosis (see below)
- BREAKING: AFLDS Dr. Mark McDonald Publishes Letter on Masks and Child Abuse – MUST READ! (AFLDS, Feb 15, 2022)
- Truth About Masks: Exploring Theories Against Wearing Them by Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Kent Heckenlively, JD (Oct 2021)
- The Case Against Masks: Ten Reasons Why Mask Use Should be Limited by Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Kent Heckenlively, JD
Mattias Desmet on Our Grave Situation (Dec 2, 2021; 1:09:47)
- Professor Mattias Desmet talks about his work that connects past historical episodes of what is called “Mass Formation” Psychosis and current events. The risks are as grave as they come. Unless a few brave and courageous people are willing to stand up and say “I don’t agree!”, history suggests that we will end up with a fully totalitarian outcome.