Who are credible people and organizations to obtain reliable information from regarding COVID-19? That depends on who you ask and the underlying narative that person believes.
From my perspective, the public should question why the governments and public health officials around the world have put little to no emphasis on outpatient treatments in their efforts to fight the COVID-19 virus, instead promoting a massive effort on vaccines.
Dr. Robert Malone, the original “inventor” of mRNA and DNA vaccines, said: “It’s more important to me to help people to get access to the data and learn to think for themselves and make their own opinion,” Malone also said. “I don’t want to tell people what to think I want to help them think and give them the tools to do it.” I agree with him.
Below are people, organizations, and books I consider credible. However, let me state emphatically that I do not necessarily agree with everything that any person or any organization says or reports. Our understanding is evolving. Keep an open mind.
- Dr. Robert Malone: the original “inventor” of mRNA and DNA vaccines
- Dr. John Campbell
- Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Dr. Peter McCullough
- Dr. Judy Mikovits (therealdrjudy.com, thegreatawakeningbooks.com)
- Dr. Harvey Risch: Professor of Epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health
- Dr. Simone Gold: Founder of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS)
- Dr. Bryan Ardis
- Case Against Vaccine Mandates by Kent Heckenlively (Oct 2021)
- Truth About Masks: Exploring Theories Against Wearing Them by Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Kent Heckenlively, JD (Oct 2021)
- The Case Against Masks: Ten Reasons Why Mask Use Should be Limited by Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Kent Heckenlively, JD
- The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing The Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal by Doctor Joseph Mercola, Ronnie Cummins , et al. (Apr 2021)
- Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science by by Dr. Judy Mikovits, Kent Heckenlively, et al. (audiobook, Jun 2020)